2oz candles (burns for 12 hours) are meant for small areas such as your bedside table, toilet, or kitchen counter.
To ensure product quality and longevity, ensure that the candle’s wick is trimmed to ¼” before each new burn or once the candle has cooled. The wick should always be kept centred. Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn, before extinguishing the flame.
Follow our candle care tips for more information.
Apply directly on your pulse points such as on the temple, wrists, behind your ears or at the sides of your neck.
May not be suitable for those with nut allergies. To test for skin sensitivity, apply to a small area on forearm and wait 24 hours for any potential reaction before using it on other parts of your body.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Consult your doctor before use if pregnant or under medical care.
Remove safety seal. Shake well before use. Spray liberally on hands and rub them together until dry.
For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire and flame.