Hiring: Part Time/ Full Time Intern
We are looking for a passionate, committed and driven individual to support our core team on brand and business development, digital communications and event engagement across a wide variety of mediums. This opportunity is open to students, fresh graduates and young professionals from 1 October 2019 for a minimum duration of three months.
Students with a flexible school schedule are also welcome to apply and join us on a part time basis. Depending on the length of arranged working hours, a stipend will be remunerated for the internship.
What we are Looking for:
- Ability to work independently and with a small team in a fast paced environment
- Proactive personality with positive working attitude
- Able to support various projects and tasks
- Assist in marketing campaign projects and other ad-hoc marketing and admin duties
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Maturity to work in a young, local company with a fast paced environment
- Organization and management skills to stay on top of projects
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and Business Development
- Sales and Event Management
- Marketing, Communications and PR support
- Administrative work
- Social media management
PRIMAX | 22 New Industrial Road, 07-06
How to Apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org inclusive of the following:
- Clear picture of yourself
- A brief write-up about yourself
We will get in touch with you if you have been shortlisted for an interview. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!